Learn All about Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Basics of Workflow. This is an online Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Custom Workflow Development Course. One of its kind technical course for beginning your journey in becoming an expert Dynamics 365 Developer or Technical Consultant.
What Are Workflows in Dynamics 365 ?
Workflows automate business processes without a user interface. People usually use workflow processes to initiate automation that doesn’t require any user interaction.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Basics of Workflow
Each workflow process is associated with a single entity. When configuring workflows you have four major areas to consider:
- When to start them?
- Should they run as a real-time workflow or a background workflow?
- What actions should they perform?
- Under what conditions should actions be performed?
Also find More on Dynamix Academy :
- How to Debug Asynchronous Workflow in Dynamics 365
- Impersonation In Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM Plugins
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Interview Question and Answers
You can also watch our Videos on playlist:
- History of Microsoft Dynamics 365: https://bit.ly/2w0uwjL
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Custom Workflow Development Course: https://bit.ly/2w1Ixhh
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM: https://bit.ly/2WPhcdF
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Introductory Course: https://bit.ly/2Q8s2cm
- Plugin Development in Microsoft Dynamics 365: https://bit.ly/2VwIDYm