Give a boost to your cloud career by participating in Velocity, a virtual career fair organized by Monster Jobs in collaboration with Microsoft. Get access to 400+ Cloud Job Vacancies 2021 by 50+ leading companies like PwC, HP, Jio, Hitachi and many more offering packages up to 30 lakhs!
Register for the event: https://bit.ly/3lMtVwm
400+ Cloud Job Vacancies 2021 | Velocity – Career event by Microsoft and Monster Jobs
Eligibility criteria: Microsoft Certified Cloud professionals with 1 to 8 years of experience
If you are not Microsoft certified yet, you can still register for Velocity and avail up to 40% off on the certifications from your Velocity log-in page. Complete your certification before the 13th of December to apply for jobs at the virtual career fair.
Have a look at the list of certifications here: https://bit.ly/3ovTzXX
In case of any queries, reach out to monster at firstname.lastname@example.org
Velocity – Career event by Microsoft and Monster Jobs | 400+ Cloud Job Vacancies 2021
Event Introduction: Velocity is a virtual career fair for Microsoft-certified cloud professionals organized by Monster Jobs and Microsoft. This is a one-time big opportunity for those professionals who want to build their career in Cloud.
- Event Dates: 13th to 17th December
- No. of job openings: 400+
- No. of companies participating: 50+
- CTC: Up to 30 Lakh +
- Top companies: PwC, Jio, HP, Hitachi
- Other companies: Compusoft, Intech, Proarch, Softline, Thoughtsol, Sonata Software and many more
- Job openings: Azure, Cloud Engineer (Infra), Delivery Manager (Infra), Technical Consultant, Power platform Developer, Cloud Architect, Power BI Developer and other related fields
- Experience Required: 1 to 8 years
- Registration process: https://www.monsterindia.com/velocity/virtual-career-fair
Important points to be covered:
- 1. Microsoft Certification is mandatory. Those who have completed the same, have to choose the certification on the website while registering and they have to upload the badge.
- 2. For those who have not completed the certification yet, can also register but to participate in the virtual career fair, they will have to complete the certification before 13th.
Microsoft is offering up to 40% discount on all the certifications after the registered participants log in to Velocity.
Certifications for eligibility: https://bit.ly/3pyZwTv
More on Microsoft Power Platform Intro for Beginners by Dynamix Academy :
The ‘Power Platform’ is a collective term for the following four Microsoft products: Power BI, PowerApps, Power Automate (previously known as Microsoft Flow) and Power Virtual Agents.
Microsoft Power BI is a business analytics tool that allows you to easily connect to data sources, create visuals, and gain business intelligence quickly.
PowerApps is a low-code approach to custom app development. Allowing users to quickly create apps with a ‘point and click’ approach.
Power Automate used to be known as Microsoft Flow. This allows you to create automated workflows between your Microsoft services or other third-party applications, which allows staff to avoid carrying out repetitive tasks and save valuable time.
Power Virtual Agents is a new addition to the Microsoft Power Platform. Virtual Agents are the bot building services provided by Microsoft for business users.
The Common Data Service has been renamed to Microsoft Dataverse. Microsoft Dataverse is a cloud-based solution, that easily structures a variety of data and business logic to support interconnected applications and processes in a secure and compliant manner.
Power Platform Connectors are essentially proxy wrappers around the APIs provided by services that allow Power Automate, Power Apps, and Logic Apps to easily interact with the service. Power Platform Connectors can be either public or custom. There are currently over 200+ public connectors that can be used by all organizations. Examples of public connectors are Microsoft 365, Common Data Service, Twitter, Dropbox and more.
Dynamics 365 Portals are now referred to as Power Apps portals. The full capabilities of Dynamics 365 Portals, previously offered only as an add-on to customer engagement apps (Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Dynamics 365 Field Service, Dynamics 365 Marketing, and Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation), are now available standalone in Power Apps.
Microsoft AI Builder is a turnkey solution that brings the power of AI through a point-and-click experience.
Hope you liked this article and share your valuable feedback on this blog post.
You can also watch our Videos on the playlist:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 Tutorials for Beginners
- History of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Introductory Course
- What’s New in Microsoft Dynamics 365? New Features in V9.0